Welcome to Sixties Beat

SIXTIES BEAT was created to make available of all, forty personal years archives, cases of discs and CDS, photographs, Musical magazines, press cutting, posters etc
Sixties Beat is entirely dedicated in " British and Américan Music " the 50's, 60's and 70's.
Thank you for your visit and see you soon on SIXTIES BEAT.

PhIl Taylor

pretty

pretty

sb

sb

The Children Of Nuggets Vol 5

The Children Of Nuggets Vol  5

Punk Rock & Psychedelic Sixties From USA On Compilation vinyl





Enjoy :


The Children Of Nuggets Vol 5



9 comments:

  1. Hi friend:
    I did not know your blog, and I find it magnificent !.
    I have become a follower and is already included in my list of "Blogs Amigos".
    Visit me, you may be interested in something.
    Http://tommentonenlacuadra.blogspot.com

    Greetings from Spain

    Jose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to look at your blog and I love it already ... thanks for the link and I created a link to your blog
      cordially

      Delete
  2. can you please give a new link; link is inactive Thanks

    also Vol Vol 18 Link is dead and links of Children of Nuggets Vol 4,7,15 and 20

    Please give new ones Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for all the music. Stones and others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Phil,
    Could Vol 5 be re-upped? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Phil! I apologize with all of the re-post requests. I'll try not to do that in the future.
    Great site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Phil! I apologize with all of the re-post requests. I'll try not to do that in the future.
    Great site!

    ReplyDelete