Welcome to Sixties Beat

SIXTIES BEAT was created to make available of all, forty personal years archives, cases of discs and CDS, photographs, Musical magazines, press cutting, posters etc
Sixties Beat is entirely dedicated in " British and Américan Music " the 50's, 60's and 70's.
Thank you for your visit and see you soon on SIXTIES BEAT.

PhIl Taylor

pretty

pretty

sb

sb

Ballroom Beat Vol 1



1. THE IMP-ACTS: If I Were The Only One
2. KARL STUART & THE PROFILES: Love Of My Eyes
3. THE ZEPHYRS: She Laughed
4. DAVE & THE DIAMONDS: I Walk The Lonely Night
5. THE SECRETS: Such A Pity
6. THE CHEVLONS: It's My Problem
7. IAN EDWARD &THE ZODIACS: This Won't Happen To Me
8. THE WACKERS: I Wonder Why
9. WEST FIVE: She Mine
10. LEE BENNETT & THE SUNLINERS: Poor Bachelor Boy
11. MARK LOYD: I Keep Thinking About You
12. THE IMAGES: Head Over Heels
13. THE MIGHTY AVENGERS: Hide Your Pride
14. THE DRUIDS: See What You've Done
15. BOBBY ALLEN & THE COMMANCHES: Half As Much As You
16. THE MIDNIGHTS: Show Me Around:
17. BRIAN HOWARD & THE SILHOUETTES: The Worryin' Kind
18. PETE BEST: Boys
19. THE JYNX: Do What They Don't Say
20. THE CYCLONES: Nobody

No comments:

Post a Comment