Welcome to Sixties Beat

SIXTIES BEAT was created to make available of all, forty personal years archives, cases of discs and CDS, photographs, Musical magazines, press cutting, posters etc
Sixties Beat is entirely dedicated in " British and Américan Music " the 50's, 60's and 70's.
Thank you for your visit and see you soon on SIXTIES BEAT.

PhIl Taylor

pretty

pretty

sb

sb

Round Britain Beat Boys - 150 Top Gear Boys In Colour & Black 'n' White





























                                                                Full magazine







12 comments:

  1. Enjoy :

    http://www106.zippyshare.com/v/FBwI1VEF/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, mais la moitié des PHOTOS_1.tif.jpg sont impossibles à ouvrir.
    C'est très dommage...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I tested the load and for me it works, total 65 pages.
      Cordialy

      Delete
  3. The file seems to have been taken down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy :

    http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/ELymUhkj/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!
    Over in America we had TIGER BEAT, 16, FLIP and because my mother worked at a Pharmacy, I was able to get Billboard. I passed them on years ago, or cut them up to put on my wall.
    I'm not much for nostalgia, but I liked the mags before the college kids go a hold of them... including me,
    john

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks very cool. Thanks Phil.

    GP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this rare artefact!

    ReplyDelete